Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Swiftly Flowing Stream

Hmmm

Where did the day go? I was sure it was Tuesday, until I looked at the calendar, simultaneously realizing that our faculty meeting WAS yesterday, thus today’s not Tuesday. (But since I am many, many hours ahead of most of you – it’s still Tuesday there!)

The days are flying by, which I am thankful for as so often the time from January until Spring Break drags on and on. We are in our routines. There is so much learning happening everyday that it is a joy to step into the rushing stream each morning. By the afternoon I think, “Wow! Where did the time go?” as I plan for the rush of the next day.

1 comment:

  1. I've lost track of the number of times I've lost track of the days this school year. Sometimes I am in the middle of something, and the in walks the prep-teacher! I've written on the board that he's coming and still forgotten! Holiday Monday's, though I love them, really throw a wrench in my thinking!

    ReplyDelete