Friday, March 21, 2014

Five Bits of Randomness from Today

WRITE. Every day in March write a slice of life story on your own blog. SHARE. Link your post in the comments on each daily call for slice of life stories here at TWT. GIVE. Comment on at least three other slice of life stories/blogs.

They believe they have located Steve. We now have two class pets.

 

This paper airplane challenge has been a long time coming and perhaps food for fodder when it isn't 2+ hours past my bed time.
IMG_2388

 

Happy Mother's Day to those in the Arab world. G sang a couple of songs to me in Arabic this morning, one being "Happy Mother's Day" to the tune of "Happy Birthday". She also made me a card that reads,
"To. Momy. i lv yo. yoy mac me smil
Hape Matherz Day
oso Dade"

 

IMG_2398Four of us moms ended up sitting at a table enjoying this view at the end of our day/week.

 

I came home to finalize the music selections for worship on Sunday prior to the Worship Team practicing at our house tonight. (Now I just have to get my sermon tidied up before then.) When rehearsal was over they sight read a bit and I snuck a recording, which you can listen to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment