Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Two things on my mind…

Credit: Rowena (Rubber Slippers in Italy) on Flickr Creative Commons

I am thankful that a full moon only comes once a month, the communal behavior this afternoon amongst the students was a bit much.

I am extremely thankful for having a helper. We haven't had one for nearly a year. I had actually gotten used to doing everything myself, but marble floors are where I draw the line. (And yes, I realize how this sounds. You can move overseas and have these adventures too.) I did chuckle when we got home today. As we reached our floor I thought, "Wow! Someone is cooking something yummy." I then walked in my door and realized it was my dinner. Woot!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that one thing that binds this world together is that all beings on this planet will be a little more crazy on the same day all because of a big rock.

    ReplyDelete