Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Last Thursday I forgot to post the things I was thankful for. In hindsight, it may be a good thing that I did. At that point there were things in motion that very much looked like they were going to work out. To my (and other's) great shock, they didn't.

Am I still thankful?

Absolutely. Here's the thing. I believe God is in control. Even when I can't figure out how His plan is going to work out I don't lose sight of that fact. I am thankful for His sovereignty.

What else am I thankful for this week?

Cool (relative, I know) breezes
Good, dark chocolate and a husband who keeps me supplied
Internet. (G loves hearing the Mariners announcers say 'Seattle'.)
The ability to eat well
Kitchen appliances that help with the above
Other people who see injustices (and even use that term)

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment